Saturday, August 8, 2015

55wordstory - Season 4 - Theme 7 - Transformation

From @thatdelhidamsel: 

I waited in the hallway. My Mom had been gone for hours. My heart was contracting in my chest, my world was intertwining around it. The reports  came and were normal. I sobbed and hugged Mom. 

That's when she said: You're not my little girl anymore. You held me when I fell. You're my support.


From @oink1729:

“Cunnilingus, your majesty, is the name of a baby elephant, recently born to much joy in the great city of Hyderabad.”. Most unfortunately for my ancestor Timothy Wrongflop, this “witticism” was taken as serious knowledge by the prince regent, and used to impress princess Eugene. The transformation from valued courtier to prison was swiftly completed.

From @aaroo4: 

With every word, her hopes came crashing down.It was the only thing she had dreamt off. The look of triumph crept in slowly making him look like a demon possesed.

She looked up, stood ground, said "No, I don't agree" and calmly walked out.


He stared..speechless. "whaa. you..."


From @TheQuietBelle_ : 

The long tresses, the kohl lining her eyes, the touch of the lipstick, the dress, the heels, the new curves of her body. Everything felt so new. So unfamiliar. Yet so familiar. So right. After years of fighting her natural form, the transformation had finally arrived. Bruce was now Caitlyn.

From @CruciFire: 

“I don’t have talent,  a job, or a girl. My life sucks big time, Optimus!”

“Sam Witwicky, empirical evidence is applicable to perceptual experience. The deeper reality of existence transcends sensory experience. Consciousness is universal. Perspective is personal.”

“What the fuck are you talking about?”

Sam watches as the Autobot Leader transforms into Deepak Chopra.

No comments:

Post a Comment