Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Theme 179 - Opinion

From @preetidhingra: I always exclaimed my opinion doesn't matter. No one really cares about what I think, they are going to do what they want to, even if it mattered me. But now I'm firm. I know what I want and no one can force their opinion on me.

From @slokabs: It's 4:55," said Ray politely to the woman beside him who wanted to know the time. "No, it's 5:05", his friend John said. "You've set your watch ten minutes ahead, you egghead!” Ray teased. "Haven't," John replied obstinately. Everyday truths - Everybody’s watch shows a different time, yet each one believes his watch is right!!!

From @precarious_me: 'A cute little girl named Opinion was born to the proud parents Ms.Belief & Mr.Attitude.Though mostly perceived as judgmental she is a free spirit who mingles with all kinds but is the most preferred among the top brasses and hence is the most favorite amongst her entire progeny.'

From @aaroo4: "I will not eat that. I want something else, something interesting" he pushed the plate away.. "Oh no, I can't deal with one more person being fussy. You don't get to have an opinion. It is something you love, so just eat it Max" she retorted. Shaking his head, he walked away, tail tucked in.

From @flirtingshadows: There are too many of them floating around. Opinions, we call them. Governing, influencing, dictating. She felt trapped and claustrophobic in their web. Belittled, punished and cornered. Her mind was a maze of questions. Who to pay heed to, whom to ignore and disregard? Until she realized that it was pointless to care and fret.

From @roshd: Two hours and four shoe shops later,she had still not found the pair she was looking for. I had already tuned out 110 minutes ago. I kept up an enthusiastic look by thinking of that chilled beer I'd have at home. 'How's this pair?', she asked. I hated it.'Very Refreshing', I answered thinking of the pint.

From @moonsez: "Why don't you say anything?" he asked in exasperation. "Because I don't think my opinion matters.” she replied, a little resigned. "Yes, it does. To me, it does." he responded, not quite knowing how to reach out to her. "Sometimes, I don't have an opinion." she confessed softly. "That counts too." he smiled.

From @eklavyagupte: She was a selfish girl who liked the sound of her voice. But a lot of people were like that. There was more to it. My main issue was that I just couldn't get myself to love people who with a straight face could say they had no regrets in life. That was it.

From @ghose_1988: Since childhood Mona had a desire to learn ballet dancing.  She had failed in convincing her parents’ .In their opinion, She was too fat to dance .Criticism had snatched her happiness. But  Mona had a persistent spirit. As soon as she got employed. She  joined ballet dancing classes. She practiced well and became an expert.

From @zoarcher: “Look at that Greek God”, Preeti sighed. All the girls gushed and blushed. Their eyes followed him till the food counter and back. “Wish he’d join us”, muttered the girls as he sat with his friends. “Trrieee theesse snakes, peoples”, he said . And the girls wished to be miles away from the girly boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment