Friday, November 23, 2012

Theme 187 - Rant

From @QuratZafar:

There he sat at the end of the street, his hair a mess and face muddy,
‘What ails you, friend?’, someone asked.
‘I can’t ever love someone; I can’t ever be completely selfless. I can’t ever love someone. I can’t, I can’t.’

From @wistyloony:

"You don't understand me."
"You don't like me anymore."
"You never cared."
"Did you ever love me?"
"Why would you want a break from me?"
"I NEVER rant!"
"The world will end & people like you will die with it!"
"Of course I don't know what you think! Have you ever tried telling me?"

From @Ladycardiidae:

She used to go on and on about her life. Most of it was bad poetry. She preferred to call it a rant. It was just a matter of time. "When a particular phase is over, you can't even identify those words. You don't want to own them," he said. "Just like lovers," she said.

From @MirrorOfErised_ :

As  the night turned blue,
His life's evening touched a hue.
He sat on the edge,
His old age was but a hedge.
Gone were the days when he would appreciate,
He even complained about what he ate.
He was a critic,
Nagging just to prick.
He summoned for death,
Crippled by his ill health.

From @vagabondinact:

My Facebook status - 24 likes.

In the portico, between the morning coffee sips; over the breakfast table, between the morsels; across the cubicles,  around the water cooler, between the office gossip;  over the dinner table, between the sitcom updates- of the  trending topics on twitter or facebook, we rant. Our solution to all issues. 

No comments:

Post a Comment