Friday, September 4, 2015

55wordstory - Season 4 - Theme 29 - Massacre

From @oink1729: 


“Essay subject is 'massacre' and, please, no Distomo and so on. Good marks for humorous efforts only. Class dismi....” - chaos, slump, head-desk. Phew: At least I won't have to read 32 efforts about babies being bayoneted.

“No Sir.., yes,.. shocking.., 'Belsen was a gas', 'Lidice lol lol' – who would have thought?... Of course I'll resign...”

From @_ankitachauhan: 

There was deathly silence, imprisoned souls, seized minds. A while ago someone demolished all the thoughts, all the questions raised in that little devil’s head. Someone marked the windows, which shouldn’t be opened. He listened, grasped every bit. That world was naive for him, where dreams, hope, and innate desires of his own, massacred already.

From @AshieJayn: 

"And how will you earn a living? By writing appalling songs they call music? No. I cannot have my daughter be a part of this, this musical massacre. It will be the ultimate blow to my entire existence."

"Dad, You taught me to believe in my dreams. In our dreams. Of creating better music.

So Believe. In its power!"


No comments:

Post a Comment