Sunday, August 23, 2015

55wordstory - Season 4 - Theme 21 - Meet Again as Strangers

From @oink1729: 

The strange temporal dislocation of meeting you; familiar gestures imbued with an unreal, almost artificial, quality. Between the reality and the memory falls the shadow, I laughed inwardly, remembering how you had read me “Prufrock” and “Hollow Men” that late June day. That memory will always be part of me, though you no longer are.

From @GmaneGawade: 

I remember the first time we met. The first words we spoke. We were both so naive and conscious. Your questions answered but mine still lingered as questions. My feelings unspoken and thoughts  uncomprehended. We don't do this anymore. I met you as a stranger and I hope someday we'll meet yet again as strangers.

From @dr-Lucy_says: 

 “You know, I had hots for him back in college.”

“Hah! How can you say that to me? I’m his wife now!”

“Hey, just kidding!!!”

“Well, here he is. See you!”


“Hi, how are you?”

“I’m good.You?”

“Fine.”

**Sigh, I still love him**

**Damn, I still love her**

“So… ummn… okay then.”

“Okay, Bye!”

From @AshieJayn: 

Covered in dust and cobwebs, her eyes came to rest on a looming shadow. "You're still here?", she exclaimed as the imposing gramophone stood out despite the darkness. 

She no longer felt any resentment towards it for being his first love. "Well, hello stranger!" she greeted cheerfully and pulled it out. "It's time we got acquainted."

From @_ankitachauhan: 

I love to touch her skin and feel the spine. We often meet as a stranger. But there is secret pact between me and my book, after savouring every bit, I hide her inside one of my bookshelves, and People think it’s some kind of disorder, schizo…? Everybody deserves pure madness in love, even books too.

No comments:

Post a Comment